The summer season welcomes new opportunities for all. It’s the time for relaxing, when school closes, people are naturally happier, hotel resorts start to buzz with activity and, above all, there are thousands of job opportunities. In Majorca in particular, an island with the tourism sector at its core, people often ‘hibernate’ during the winter and then come back out during the start of the spring months to start getting prepared for summer and return to their routine summer- season jobs.
However, it’s not only the residents of Majorca whose jobs normally rely on the tourism sector, for many British and Irish citizens tend to follow this trend as well. Whether it’s students taking a break from their studies to enjoy a nicer climate working as hotel reps, tour operators leading guides and excursions around the island or even Britain and Ireland-based online and offline travel agents with strict targets to sell as many holiday packages as possible. This leads to a lot of competition, all claiming to offer the best rates on your booking (with some succeeding) but this is certainly not the case with Gran Isla Hotels. Only our hotel chain can promise you the cheapest price and the best guarantees on your booking, as well as added benefits, when you book directly. So read on to discover the 5 benefits of booking your hotel directly on the official Gran Isla Hotels website.
- Surprise surprise; the best price online. As mentioned above, you won’t find a better price for your booking with us. True, you would have to book your flights separately but if you take time to actually add this all up, you’ll realise that booking with Gran Isla will, all in all, save you a tonne of money. Why is this? The answer is simple: the higher the number of holidays booked by travel agents and comparison website the more commision they receive. Whereas, as we handle your reservation ourselves, we don’t receive any commision, meaning we can offer you the most unadapted price for your stay.
- No deposit required; instead pay on arrival. You don’t have to worry about having to save up a deposit as early as January if you wish to book your summer stay with us. All that is required is for you to pay on arrival the full amount of your booking and we will take care of the rest, leaving you with peace of mind for a few months to allow you to save up at your own pace.
- Free late check out. You heard right. If you book through third party websites and want to enjoy late check out then we are afraid there is a charge. However, if you book directly there is no charge, meaning you can have one more full day relaxing round the swimming pool or at the beach without having to hurry packing or leave your luggage in our storage space. All of this comes with the safe knowledge that you haven’t paid a dime over the initial payment on arrival.
- Free changes. Want to upgrade your room or board basis? By booking directly you can do this for free. Believe it or not, many of our customers in the past have opted for self-catering but then have changed their mind at last minute when they feast their eyes on the all-inclusive service we offer at all of our hotels. With direct booking you can quickly and easily change and upgrade this at no extra charge, so sit back, relax and enjoy your all-inclusive cocktails whilst lying on our comfortable sun loungers.
- Free Wi-Fi. Being on holiday doesn’t mean you have to stop being connected to the rest of the world. Especially if you have things you still have to manage whilst on holiday, want to check in on family or friends back home or simply just want to share your holiday snaps on your social media. There are still some hotels that charge customers for using their Wi-Fi but, in accordance with the request of our past and present guests, we have decided not to. After all, in this day and age, everyone is connected, so why shouldn’t you be at your favourite time of year!
With our brand new official Gran Isla Hotels website booking directly has never been easier. Your cheaper, guarantee-filled holiday is only a few clicks away…