It can be annoying and time-consuming trying to find the right hotel in the ideal destination for your family or adults holiday. Sometimes it takes numerous times flicking back and forth between web pages or frequent visits to the travel agency. We, at Gran Isla Hotels, are here to tell you why a holiday with our hotel chain will solve all these problems, especially if you book directly on our website and not through third parties.
So read on and discover the 7 reasons why you should pick Gran Isla Hotels for your summer holiday this year:
- We cater family-to-family. We are a modest family hotel chain and have purposely tried to remain so over the years. We believe that, by maintaining modest, we can provide our customers with a more personal touch to their holidays. What’s more, because we are family-to-family, we know exactly what our customers are looking for in a holiday, the same thing we would want: a fun, entertaining and relaxing stay whereby the wellbeing, safety and amusement of our children is the most highly-regarded.
- Our hotels are located in the best destinations in Majorca. The island itself is one of the best holiday destinations in Europe, having grown increasingly in popularity over the last few years. And why would it not with the endless possibilities of entertainment, sport, nightlife, culture and gastronomy it has to offer? Given this, let’s cast some light on some of the best and most-recognised holiday locations in Majorca: Santa Ponsa, Palmanova and the Port of Alcudia. All of these boast crystal-clear waters and an endless amount of bars, restaurants and entertainment to cater for both adults and children and are all located on many popular lists of top holiday destinations in Spain and Europe.
- Your opinion really matters to us. We constantly look for ways to get to know our clientele better as well as their needs and requirements. For this, our official website has a customer support contact section for any queries you may have. But that’s not all, we also have our Gran Isla Hotels Facebook page, as well as pages for every one of our hotels: Tropico Playa Hotel, Hotel Piscis Adults Only, Plazamar Serenity Resort, Jutlandia Family Resort and Pirates Village Apartments, that you can message anytime and we’ll get back to you asap. We have also created a new Facebook chat for Pirates Village this year so guests can share ideas, comments and answers to queries which both fellow guests and our hotel chain have found useful. For example, due to many suggestions left by our customers, we have decided to implement a No Smoking policy in the majority of the hotel: in rooms, around the pool, on the terrace (a smoking area will be clearly marked)… Since implementing this rule, we are very happy to have received a lot of positive comments and feedback.
- We have strong roots within the community. With our chain having been established in Majorca, we already have strong ties to the community. Something we believe is important and which larger chains may lose as they expand. Respecting the local community is the same as moving into a new neighbourhood, you aim to get along with the neighbours so you know you can depend on each other’s help whenever it is needed, with the possibility of your kids making friends for life with their children. To further establish this, last year we created a comic for our friends Lucy Bosch Rogozán and Iker Marín Calamardo who live in the local community and who sadly suffer from rare conditions (Lucy from Joubert syndrome and Iker from cerebral palsy). So we worked all season last year selling the comic book to raise funds for them and will continue doing so this year.
- We have some of the best entertainment teams on the island. Our entertainment team work hard day in and day out every day of the summer season and even longer to make sure your children enjoy their holiday to the fullest. In all our family hotels you will find kids clubs that are full to the brim of possibilities to keep them entertained all day long: painting, toy raffles, water games, mini disco, clay modelling, dress up contest, arts & crafts and much, much more! What’s more, you’re kids will discover, at our Pirates Village Apartments resort, what it means to be a pirate with our entertainers impressing your little ones with the Pirates Attack around the pool area, evening shows and adventure stories for all week long fun.
- We offer the best price for our Gran Isla Hotels. You won’t find a cheaper price for our resort if you book with us directly here, on our official website. What’s more, if you join our Gran Isla Hotels Club (for free!), you’ll receive exclusive discounts and advantages like late check-out and the best guarantees on your booking.
- If you’re travelling with Jet2holidays, you can check your baggage in for free at our Pirates Village resort. Like we mentioned above, you will only ever find the best price for our hotel directly with us but if you have already booked through Jet2holidays then you’re in for a treat. They offer a new Resort Flight Check In Service where, for your flight back, you can check in your hold luggage with them (completely free!) which they will securely take to the airport for you and where it will be loaded onto the aircraft like normal. This is a fantastic service for you to enjoy, especially when travelling with kids as it’s one less thing to worry about. What’s more, the service is only exclusively available at certain hotels around Majorca and our Pirates Village Apartments resort is one of them!
Don’t miss out on an unforgettable holiday in Majorca this year and book your 2017 stay with Gran Isla Hotels.